Join the HockeyShot team September 15th-17th at booth H357 for a home show experience like no other. Find out why people have stopped flooding their backyards for this less expensive, time saving alternative that allows you to skate all-year-round.
Try it yourself at the show! Most skate sizes and helmets will be available; or be our guest and bring your own 🙂
Synthetic Ice – Revolution Tiles:
This smaller, lightweight, flexible Synthetic Ice design means you can throw-down and pick-up your artificial ice surface anywhere! Only 10% friction difference than real ice means it perfect for resistance training. Assemble an entire surface in minutes and take home-ice advantage to a whole new level!
• 18” x 18” x 7/16″ tiles are sold individually with no minimum order.
• Patented symmetrical tiles clip together in any direction.
• New and improved formula offers our slickest and smoothest skating experience.
• Best coefficient levels of friction on the market.
• Self-lubricating agent means no need for wax or add-on liquids.
• Built with VHMW-PE for better performance and durability.
• UV protected and weather resistant to withstand outdoor cold and heat.
• Improved construction and lightweight, flexible design better accommodates uneven terrain while remaining strong enough to park vehicles on them.
• Easier and more affordable to ship than larger traditional Synthetic Ice panels.
• Enhance your tiles experience and keep the puck in play with our new Puck Stopper Edging Containment System or use our Smooth Edging for easy puck loading.
• Revolution Tiles come with 2-year warranty.
Synthetic Ice – Panels:
With over 20 years of development behind this product, HockeyShot’s Synthetic Ice makes residential and commercial training more practical, more affordable and way more realistic.
• Designed for basement, garage, outdoor or applications where leveling is more of a challenge.
• Available in 3 different thicknesses: 3/8″(residential use only), 1/2″ (residential and commercial use) and 3/4″ (residential and commercial use).
• Quick installation. Self-lubricating agent makes your rink usable in all conditions with no need for wax or add-on liquids.
• Interlocking Dovetail panels significantly outperform traditional spline and square-edge styles.
• Built with VHMW-PE (Very High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) for better performance and durability.
• Best coefficient levels of friction on the market (10% greater than real ice) perfect for resistance training and exercise purposes.
• Lasts 15-20 years on average because the panels can be flipped over and used again.
• Synthetic Ice Panels come with 5-year warranty.”