Show Profile & Exhibit Rates
The Toronto Fall Home Show brings in 29,000-32,000 visitors. The number fluctuates from year to year based on weather & competitive events. This year, the aisles were busy with over 30,000 visitors ready to shop, find ideas & get advice from more than 300 of Toronto's finest retailers.
- 93% of attendees are homeowners
- 75% are between the ages of 25-54
- 58% are female & 42% are male
- 63% attend to see new products
- 76% attend to search for new ideas & inspiration
- 65% will only attend our show
- $100,000 + average household income
- 62% plan to spend $500 - $10,000+ with an exhibitor within the next year (12% plan to spend over $10,000)
How We Attract Qualified Visitors
The "Design, Renovate & Style your Life" creative campaign continued to adopt a lifestyle message to inspire & motivate Toronto consumers. The Show received more than $650,000 in paid & promotional media including print, radio, television & online. Plus we garnered more than $1,478,838 in PR value that generated over 2.5 million impressions. Fresh features, hot celebrities and quality exhibits attract new and loyal show-goers alike.
Our Media Partners include:
Click here to read more about the Fall Home Show.
To view the 2013 floorplan, click here.
For information on exhibiting at the Fall Home Show, please contact:
- Reno & Decor, Homes Magazine, Condo Life, Taste of Life Magazine, Active Adult Magazine, Canadian House & Home, Home & Decor, Condo Guide, Best Renos, Toronto Builder
- Toronto Star, Metro News, The Globe & Mail, National Post, Toronto Sun, Epoch Times, Now.
- ChumFM 104.5, CHFI 98.1, 680News, News Talk 1010, CHIN, Proud FM
- CTV, Global, HGTV, CP24, CityTV, Breakfast Television, Rogers Daytime, OMNI, CBC News, CHCH
- HGTV.ca, HGTV Microsite, Toronto.com, Google keyword search, thestar.com, blogto.com, yourhome.ca, Weather Network, Yahoo, CP24, torontolife.com, Chatelaine, Rogers, Parenting Channel, various event listings, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, bloggers & industry blogs
- BT, Global & CTV Live remotes, outdoor ads, on TTC Platforms, TTC what's on brochure, online newsletter, promo codes, customized web buttons & banners, Toronto Star on Friday, September 21st with LIVE appearance by Toronto Star columnists with exclusive autograph sessions
Barbara Cohen at 416-644-5452 or email at email@example.com
Demand for exhibit space is at an all time high. A waiting list will be maintained once this show is 100% reserved. Hurry, reserve your exhibit space today! Download a booth space application form here.
* Note 13% HST applicable on all space
- Exhibit Space Rate: $17.75 per square foot - standard
- Exhibit Space Rate: $19.75 per square foot - main aisle
- Corner premium may apply - $250 per corner
- Interactive Exhibitor Listing: $99
**All exhibits require full floor covering and booth walls must be constructed of a hard wall.
Exhibitor Amenities package includes:
For more information on exhibiting at the Fall Home Show, please contact: Barbara Cohen at 416-644-5452
- High profile, multimedia publicity and advertising campaign
- Listing in the official Show Guide
- Listing in the online Interactive Exhibitor Listing
- 24 hour building security (individual booth security is available at an additional cost)
- Free Material Handling
- Free storage (in common storage area)
- Enrollment in Exhibitor Guest Ticket program
2012 Toronto Fall Home Show
Booth Award Winners
Best Marketing Partner:
Best Booth - Large:
Munami - The Component Bed
Best In Show:
Home Design Renovations
Best Booth - Small:
Bayden Build & Renovate
Rookie of the Show:
Best Showcase of Services:
Humber Valley Landscaping